RULES! MUST READ BEFORE JOINING:
so these are some basic rules to keep things running smoothly and orderly. we're all here to have fun, but you must do it within the following guidlines:
1. submit to the right folder! if it is not submitted to the correct folder then it will be moved to our Wrong Folder Club.
2. no spam! don't spam the comment section, our notes inbox, or submissions!
3. no unapproved advertising! in the future we will be planning opportunities for your advertising, but in the mean time you'll have to talk to one of us admins about it.
4. mature content and gory stuff will have their own folders. this stuff MUST HAVE A MATURE FILTER.
5. be supportive and/or kind! we're striving to create a nice atmosphere for our artists where they can receive each others feed back, support, and constructive criticisms.
6. don't be a pain! don't be rude or disrespectful.
7. quality control: we will not decline your art based on your skill level (because we will support you no matter what level you are), but we do want to see effort in your submissions!painters in particular! if you got a canvas you're taking a pic of, just take a nice clean photo.
8. HAVE FUN.
9. understand that this list is tentative! it is subject to possible change and revision AT ANY TIME as my co-founder and i work on the page. a rule might get thrown out (not likely) or a new one might be added. any changes will be announced in a journal entry and will officially stated here in the rules. until this list is altered, the current rules apply.